Club Rules & Regulations
1. Court Usage is limited to 30 mins if others are waiting. If a member arrives and both courts are in use, a 30 minute rule will apply (ie. the court that has been occupied the longest by players will have to be vacated 30 minutes after arrival of the members waiting for a court)
2. Courtesy and adherence to tennis etiquette are expected at all times. Profanity and abusive language are not tolerated.
3. Appropriate tennis attire (including tennis shirts for men) must be worn at all times.
4. Club property is to be respected.
5. Members should assist in keeping the courts/grounds neat and clean. Members should email us if you have any concerns about safety or any court issues to report.
6. Smoking is prohibited anywhere on club grounds.
7. All players must be a current club member. (NO GUESTS ARE ALLOWED).
8. Members giving paid lessons are not allowed unless approved by the club executive